Important Checkout Information
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING CHECKING OUT ON OUR SITE AND PAYPAL CHECKOUT
International Orders - Customs Fees & Duties
- International Orders shipping outside the United States - Customs fees & duties ARE NOT included in the amount paid to us.
- Your country may incur additional charges upon delivery. This varies by country and item(s).
- You can see the terms and conditions for international orders here https://lifelinepetsupplies.com/terms-and-conditions/#answer5
Checking out on our website
- Our system cannot generate shipping methods until you enter your complete address
- FedEx and UPS cannot ship to a PO Box so please make sure if you choose a FedEx or UPS shipping method you list a physical address
- Once all required fields are completed below please click Proceed To Checkout to enter your billing/shipping information
Checking Out With PayPal &/or Using PayPal for Debit/Credit Card Purchases
- You DO NOT need a PayPal account and you DO NOT have to create a PayPal account to checkout
- At the checkout screen click PLACE ORDER NOW to complete your purchase
- After clicking the Place Order Now button you will be taken to the PayPal payment screen
- At the PayPal screen simply use your PayPal account to checkout, create a PayPal account, OR choose "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" to checkout as a guest
- You may be redirected back to our website to review and finalize the purchase
- You may do so by clicking the PLACE ORDER button to complete your purchase
If you have any trouble with the checkout process, please contact us at CustomerService@LifelinePetSupplies.com and we will be happy to assist you in completing your purchase.
As stated on our website, there is No Weekend Service for our Second or Next Day delivery options.
An overnight order placed on Friday before our 1:30 pm EST cutoff time will ship, however, it would not be delivered until the next business day which would be Monday unless that day is a holiday. An order placed on Friday after our 1:30 pm EST cutoff time will not ship out and will not arrive at the shipper until the following business day which is generally Monday unless Monday falls on a holiday. Our business days are Monday through Friday. Any FedEx 2nd day orders placed after the 1:30 pm EST cutoff time on Wednesday are automatically considered a Thursday order. The order will ship on Thursday, however, Friday is the first business day in transit and Monday would be considered the 2nd day of delivery as FedEx Express does not consider Saturday in the delivery time as it is not considered a business day. We will not refund orders for customers who misunderstand the delivery times or overlook this at checkout. Thank you.