QUICK LINKS - CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO SEE INFO REGARDING EACH LINK
- Shipping and Delivery
- *Free Shipping
- Shipping Methods Used
- Holiday Shipping Schedule
- International Customs Fees and Duties
- Shipping Time Frames and Expected Delivery
- Receipt and Inspection
- C.O.D. Orders
- Backorder and Out of Stock Policy
- Orders outside of the contiguous 48 U.S. States
- Privacy and Security
- Returns, Replacements, & Refunds for sale items after purchase
- Pricing Errors and Omissions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping and Delivery
- Quick Shipping! Orders placed by 1:30 pm EST (Eastern Standard Time) usually ship out the same business day Monday through Friday - Unless an item is on backorder or is shipped directly from the manufacturer
- Backorder items will ship at a later date (we try to list the date the item will be back in stock which is generally within 7 days)
- Orders Placed after 1:30 pm EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: Ship Monday or the following business day if Monday is a Holiday
- Packages are delivered during regular business days (Monday - Friday). USPS or FedEx will deliver on Saturday to most areas
- Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays are not business days and do not count in the delivery time. If an overnight order is placed after cutoff time it will not ship until the next business day. We DO NOT offer Saturday overnight delivery!
- Please Note: If you choose a UPS Next Day Air option after our business hours Thursday or prior to 1:30 pm EDT on Friday it will ship out Friday. However, it will not arrive until Monday as weekends are not counted as business days.
- We DO NOT offer a UPS Next Day Air Saturday option as it is not available in all areas and we do not receive discounted rates for this service.
- Items shipped directly from the manufacturer may take up to 7-10 business days for delivery.
- In cases of inclement or severe weather please allow for additional delivery time.
- Listing incorrect buying or shipping addresses including typos may delay your order. Please make sure to list your full and correct buying/shipping address at checkout
- There is no weekend service for our Second or Next Day delivery options. Therefore, an order that is placed after the 1:30 pm EDST same day shipping cutoff, or an order that requires additional days in processing (listed on the product pages) and in the cart at time of checkout will not arrive to the shipper until Monday. This means an order that is placed for Next Day Air on Friday after 1:30 pm EDST and a Next Day Air service is requested is considered to be purchased on the next business day. This means it would not be shipped until Monday and would not arrive to you until Tuesday. We cannot refund you for orders that are placed after the cutoff times and are considered next business day or for orders where processing times were overlooked because they are clearly stated on our site.
*Free Shipping - Economy Ground Shipping Only
The discount for free shipping will automatically apply to your cart containing $99 or more worth of qualifying eligible merchandise if the shipping destination is within the 48 continental United States (Hawaii and Alaska excluded). Qualifying eligible products will be automatically discounted in your cart. Any ineligible products will be charged shipping according to weight and destination.
- The shipping discount will automatically appear in your cart (excluding sales tax and shipping fees after all other discounts are applied) totaling $99 or more in qualifying eligible products.
- The Free shipping offer is valid for retail orders & does not apply to wholesale or shelter/rescue groups
- Free Shipping offer is only valid for shipping addresses within the 48 continental United States. Hawaii and Alaska are excluded and considered international shipments.
- Maximum $75 value (U.S. dollars) based on standard shipping rates.
- Additional exclusions may apply and will be noted on the product detail page.
- Offer valid only for orders shipped within the contiguous 48 U.S. states.
- We reserve the right to ship via the cheapest shipping carrier and method depending upon the cost to us.
- Shipping methods may be USPS First Class, Ground Shipping, or Priority whatever will be the cheapest cost for us to ship your order.
- The delivery times will vary for the free shipping methods but will generally fall within 3-7 business days after your order has shipped.
- This can vary greatly and there is no guaranteed time of delivery for the free shipping option.
- All items that are shipped under our free shipping promotion will include tracking.
- May not be valid with any other discounts or offers. Terms and conditions of this offer are subject to change at the sole discretion of Lifeline Pet Supplies.
- *Please Note: If an item is shipped under "Free Shipping" and is returned the buyer will be charged the original and return shipping cost and that will be deducted from any potential refund.
Shipping Methods We Use
USPS - First Class, Retail Ground, Priority, Priority Express, First Class International, Priority International, Priority Express International
UPS - SurePost, Ground (Ground Transit Time Chart Below), UPS Standard (Canada & Mexico), 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air, plus additional World Shipping Services
FedEx - Home Delivery, Ground, 2nd Day, 2nd Day Am, Express Saver, Standard Overnight, Priority Overnight
- UPS GROUND SHIPPING TRANSIT TIMES
- FEDEX GROUND/HOME DELIVERY SHIPPING TRANSIT TIMES
UPS 2018 Holiday Schedule
In the United States, UPS observes the following holidays:
New Year's Day - January 1, 2018*
Memorial Day - May 28, 2018*
Independence Day - July 4, 2018*
Labor Day - September 3, 2018*
Thanksgiving Day - November 22, 2018*
Christmas - December 25, 2018*
New Year's Day - January 1, 2019*
In addition, the following holidays are recognized, but not observed:
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - January 15, 2018
Valentine's Day - February 14, 2018
Presidents' Day - February 19, 2018
Chinese New Year - February 16, 2018
Daylight Saving Time begins - March 11, 2018
St. Patrick's Day - March 17, 2018
Passover - March 30 - April 7, 2018
Easter - April 1, 2018
Earth Day - April 22, 2018
Cinco de Mayo - May 5, 2018
Mother's Day - May 13, 2018
Flag Day - June 14, 2018
Ramadan - May 15 - June 14, 2018
Father's Day - June 17, 2018
UPS Founders' Day - August 28, 2018
Rosh Hashanah - September 9-11, 2018
Yom Kippur - September 18-19, 2018
Columbus Day - October 8, 2018
Halloween - October 31, 2018
Daylight Saving Time ends - November 4, 2018
Veterans Day - November 11, 2018
Hanukkah - December 2 - December 10, 2018
Kwanzaa - December 26, 2018 - January 1, 2019
*UPS Holiday. UPS Express Critical® available.
List of United States Post Office (USPS) holidays for the year 2018.
- There will be no deliveries or shipments from our facility on the days listed below.
- In addition, there may also be delays in transit around these holidays.
- Please plan orders accordingly. Thank you!
USPS Holidays – 2018
|1||January – 1||Monday||New Year’s Day|
|2||January – 15||Monday||Martin Luther King Jr. birthday|
|3||February – 19||Monday||Washington’s birthday|
|4||May – 28||Monday||Memorial Day|
|5||July – 4||Wednesday||Independence Day|
|6||September – 3||Monday||Labor Day|
|7||October – 8||Monday||Columbus Day|
|8||November – 12||Monday||Veterans’ Day*
|9||November – 22||Thursday||Thanksgiving Day|
|10||December – 25||Tuesday||Christmas Day|
|*: November 11, 2018 (the legal public holiday for Veterans Day), falls on a Sunday. For most Federal employees, Monday, November 12, will be treated as a holiday for pay and leave purposes.|
International Customs Fees/Duties
- Import charges or duties are not included in the prices listed on our website.
- This may vary from country to country depending upon the products you order.
- Please check with your countries customs department before ordering so you are aware of any additional charges or fees that may be due once your items arrive.
- We will not be held responsible for duties or import charges. Please make sure you are aware of this prior to order.
- If an international order is refused you will be subjected to the refused orders charge of 20% and no shipping fees will be refunded.
Shipping Time Frames and Expedited Delivery
- We have expedited USPS & UPS shipping options available for domestic orders.
- We offer USPS First Class (2-5+ days), Retail Ground, Priority Mail, Priority Express (Guaranteed), First Class International, Priority International, and Priority Express International
- We offer UPS SurePost, Ground (Ground Transit Time Chart Above), UPS Standard (Canada & Mexico), 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air, plus additional World Shipping Services
- Please Note: The only guaranteed delivery time service with the USPS we offer is Priority Express. All other forms of delivery are estimated shipping times including Priority Mail.
- In addition, the day of shipment is not considered the first transit day
- The following day is considered the first transit day as USPS packages go out at the end of the business day which is generally around 4-5 pm EST (Eastern Standard Time).
- The only guaranteed money back USPS service currently offered is Express 1-2 day delivery. The delivery time varies by destination.
- You will receive tracking information once your order ships to the email you provided at the time of purchase
- Please make sure to add the following email to your contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also track your order if you have set up an account with us by clicking the 'ORDERS AND RETURNS' link in the footer on our home page.
Receipt and Inspection
Upon receipt of product, inspect all items for damage before signing the receipt or notify us immediately if any damage is detected, note on the shippes bill of lading and DO NOT accept the shipment if the product is damaged. If the product is left and there is no receipt of damage contact us immediately. We will ask you to provide pictures of the damaged product and shipping box for verification and we will then submit a damage claim to the shipping services for a refund. We handle all damage and loss claims for our customers. We will always work with you to provide a solution that is acceptable and in a timely manner.
Shipping charges are determined based on the total dollars of the order, shipping weight, the destination of each order, and the service selected.
FOB (larger) items and Drop Ship items (ie. whelping pens, expansion rooms, incubators, oxygen concentrators) require more shipping charges because they are classified as an “oversized” item. FOB items are Ground shipping only and do not qualify for free ground shipping.
In order to control shipping costs for our customers on orders with "Free Shipping", LifelinePetSupplies.com will choose the best shipping carrier and method for each of those orders unless otherwise specified by the customer. If you require a specific time frame of delivery please choose the appropriate method at the time of checkout.
We DO NOT accept C.O.D. orders at this time.
Backorder and Out of Stock Policy
LifelinePetSupplies.com works very hard to ensure all products are readily available and in stock when you order. If your order includes a back ordered or out of stock item, we will do the following:
- Have the product listed as back ordered on the website. Notify you at the checkout of the backordered item. We try to list a date back ordered items will arrive at our facility.
- You have the option to leave the back ordered item in your cart or remove it at the time of checkout. Please allow adequate delivery time for back ordered items
- Any back ordered items will be shipped separately from the items in stock unless otherwise noted.
- If an out of stock error or discrepancy on an item occurs and we are out of stock, we will contact you prior to shipping to allow you to cancel the order or wait for the item to be shipped when it becomes available again.
Orders outside the contiguous 48 U.S.
International orders and all orders outside the 50 States will incur additional shipping charges. If our system is not generating a shipping quote for your destination and you would like a shipping quote, please email your location (along with a postal code) and the items you wish to purchase to CustomerService@LifelinePetSupplies.com You will receive a quote within the next business day from our customer service team.
You the customer are responsible for any customs, duties, or taxes that may occur
Returns, Replacements, & Refunds for Sale Items after purchase
- All returns are required to have a Return Authorization Number issued within 30 days of the date of purchase unless otherwise stated on the items page. Once the Return Authorization Number is acquired, you have 30 days to return the item(s). All returned items must be unused and in new resellable condition, in their original packaging, including all hardware and instructional components. Buyers are responsible for paying return shipping and we cannot refund the original shipping fees as those are never refunded back to us. Please note some Items may be subject to an exception or restocking fee (See Exceptions and Restocking Fees Below). Any returned item deemed not to fall within the preceding criteria will be returned with no credit issued at the customer's expense. Once your return has been inspected please allow up to 15 days for a credit to be applied to the credit card used for purchase. Again please note that the Initial cost of shipping and return shipping is not eligible for a refund and all return shipping costs are paid by you the buyer. We can not and will not accept returns beyond 30 days from your order date! All exchanges or returns must be received before we will issue another replacement. This is for product verification and fraud security.
- *Please Note: If an item is shipped with "Free Shipping" and is returned the buyer will be charged the original cost to ship the item(s) and that will be deducted from any refund.
Exceptions to the Return Policy above:
- Used products - We cannot and will not accept returns on used items unless there is a manufacturer defect (this does not include a misunderstanding of how the product works or failure to read instructions).
- Lifeline Incubators - Must be returned in original unused condition and free of hair/debris or it will not qualify for a credit (***see additional information below).
- Rcom Pet Brooder Icu - Manufacturer return policy stated in item listing description. All Rcom Pet Brooder Icu units are under the manufacturer return/repair policy and must be returned directly to the manufacturer. No Exceptions!
- Feeding Stations - Must be returned in original unused condition and free of hair/debris or it will not qualify for a credit (***see additional information below).
- Heating Pads - Must be returned in original unopened packaging and free of hair/debris or it will not qualify for a credit (***see additional information below).
***Additional Information: Any products including incubators that have had animals placed inside Do Not fall under our return policy and any defective items will be repaired/replaced at our discretion. Incubators do not require you to place animals inside to know if they are working properly. You can easily plug in the unit and see how the unit works and functions without placing animals inside. This policy is in place to eliminate buyers from using the unit and then return the unit to us after the fact.
Any items that have been opened and used &/or animals placed on or inside are not eligible for return unless they are deemed defective in which a repair or replacement item will be issued. Any items that have been used are not eligible for a refund and we will not be able to accept those returned items for sanitary reasons. Any used items that are returned to us will be deducted from your potential refund. Our returns department will inspect the unit upon arrival and verify if the unit is eligible for return and whether the unit is indeed defective. If only certain items in the unit have been used it will not be eligible for a full return but may be eligible for a partial refund of the “items that are not used.”
Items Shipped under "Free Shipping" - If an item is shipped under "Free Shipping" and is returned the buyer will be charged the original cost to ship the item(s) and that will be deducted from any potential refund.
- Should you decide that you wish to refuse receipt of an item when delivered by UPS, USPS or any other common carrier and the item was legitimately ordered from us
- Credit will be issued for the item, minus initial shipping, return shipping and a restocking fee if applicable
Restocking Fee Breakdown
- 30% Restocking Fee: All Rcom Pet Brooder Icu Units are subject to a strict 30% mandatory manufacturer restocking fee. All returns will be handled directly by the manufacturer and no Rcom products can be returned to us as they ship directly from the manufacturer.
- 10% Restocking Fee: All items not listed above are subject to a 10% restocking fee including any of the Lifeline Pet Supplies branded products.
- If an item is exchanged for a similar item of different size or color of equal or greater value the restocking fee will be waived.
- Buyer is still responsible for return shipping charges, original shipping charges, and any applicable shipping charges for the new item(s).
Returns or Exchange For Sale/Discounted items after purchase
Requesting A Return Authorization Number (RMA)
- We do not offer credits or refunds for items that were purchased at regular price or any difference of a sale price from the price that was paid at the time of purchase.
- Any of those items will fall under our normal return policy and will be subject to buyer paying return shipping costs, the original shipping costs even if a free shipping option was used, and a restocking fee appropriate to the item(s) being returned.
- Read and agree to the Returns Policy and Procedure above.
- Email: CustomerService@LifeLinePetSupplies.com - We will need your order number and the Item ID number of the product you wish to return.
Pricing Errors and Omissions
- At LifelinePetSupplies.com we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on our website. If an error is discovered it is immediately corrected. Please be advised that LifelinePetSupplies.com reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, after it has been confirmed, or after your credit card has been charged. If we discover a pricing error after your credit card has been charged and your order is canceled as a result of the error, your credit card will be refunded back the full amount of your order. You will be notified via email if your order has been canceled and be given the opportunity to place the order at the correct price. Please note that individual bank policies vary when the amount is credited back to your account. Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice. LifelinePetSupplies.com is not responsible for any third party website pricing errors, product description errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
Viewing OrdersLog in to view orders and order status. Click Here
Updating Account InformationLog in to update your account information. Click Here