- Non-Toxic Syringe
- These are reusable and operate smooth time after time
- These are made from a high quality non-toxic syringe
- Long lasting with no latex so they are safe to extract the mother's milk
- Please Read: We have found that most medium to large size dogs may require two sizes as they can have teats of varying sizes
- Directions for Use:
- You must obtain an airtight seal against the female's belly
- You may possibly need to trim the hair from the area around the nipple.
- Hold the syringe tight against her belly and pull the plunger to suck milk from her teat.
- Works best with the female standing or laying in a position that allows gravity to keep the expressed milk in the breast pump
- The mother's milk or colostrum can be frozen in ice cube trays for later use or may immediately be used with our Lifelilne Pet Nursers
- This is a great tool to have on hand and can really come in handy when you are using a foster mom with teets too large for the babies you are nursing.
- It is also effective to have on hand for situations where the mother's teets need relieved helping to prevent mastitis or with orphaned pups. These are available in multiple sizes.
- Manuals and Instructions