The Lifeline Pet Supplies Puppy Kitten Pet Incubator Icu Package allows you to create your own package to suit your individual needs
The incubator itself before adding any of the additional options includes the following:
1 - Lifeline Pet Supplies Puppy Kitten Pet Incubator Icu Housing - BPA free, acid-free, PVC free, lignin free, and recycle #5 making them safe for puppies, kittens, and other small pets. We use pre-fabricated housings which allows us to provide a cost-effective unit that is both portable and affordable. This lightweight design utilizes a two-part assembly. The tray has 2 locking mechanisms on each side and can easily be removed to clean and sterilize.
1 - PTC Forced Air Heater Fan - This unit uses a PTC forced air heater fan that distributes heat evenly throughout the incubator. The PTC forced air heater fan design pulls filtered outside room air into the unit and then heats that air circulating the fresh heated air throughout the unit. Because the unit is constantly circulating fresh air there is virtually no chance of carbon dioxide build-up inside the unit. The forced air technology used in this unit is similar to that of units priced 2-3 times higher.
1 - Heater Fan Protection Cover - This protection cover completely covers the entire heater and electrical connections preventing any animal from coming into contact with the heater or electrical wires controlling the heater fan. We take safety seriously and want you to understand we care about the animals you place inside this unit.
1 - Digital Temperature Controller Box - This newly designed digital temperature controller box uses state of the art technology to precisely control the temperature within the incubator. The controller allows precise independent control of both the PTC Heater Fan "Heating" and the Overheat Protection Fan "Cooling" independently. The digital temperature controller box includes instructions and recommended starting temperature settings on the top for quick reference, color-coded connections for heating and cooling allowing simple error-proof connections to the heater fan and the overheat protection fan. The digital temperature controller box includes our new slide-n-lock design which allows for easy removal of the controller box(es) from the incubator. This is perfect as it allows you to use the box to control a heating lamp or pad in a whelping box or similar area when the animals inside transition from the incubator. The slide-n-lock design also allows you to easily move the box to the left when purchasing our add-on digital humidity system (recommended). Once purchased you simply slide the temperature controller box to the left of the slide-n-lock plate and then slide-n-lock the digital humidity controller box to the right-hand side of the temperature controller box. The slide-n-lock design also allows you to easily remove the box if it were in need of repair drastically reducing shipping costs and transit times that would occur in shipping the entire incubator back for service. A 6 ft power cord is provided with the controller box. The box also includes a 10 amp 250v fuse installed and one additional replacement fuse found in the power connection plate.
1 - Overheat Protection Fan - The overheat protection fan provides the capability to protect the unit from overheating. It also allows independent control over air circulation as the animals placed inside get older. This allows you to increase the number of air exchanges in the unit and provides a variety of uses for the unit. Another interesting feature of the overheat protection fan is you can use it to dehumidify when the animals inside are nearing the end of the incubation period. Using the fan for dehumidification is only an option when purchasing the add-on digital humidity system (recommended).
2 - Filtered Fan Guards - Dual filtered fan guards filter the outside air and protect the unit from dust and contaminants. There is one filtered fan guard above the PTC heater fan found on the top of the unit and another filtered fan guard is found on the overheat protection fan at the back of the unit.
2 - Built-In Cup Holders - The two cup holders are able to fold down and adjust. This allows you to use a cup(s) of water with a sponge or rag inside or you may also use humidor jars that will evaporate providing manual control of humidity inside the unit. Please note - this method may work for some applications and environments depending upon the individual animals' needs. For most newborn animals such as puppies and kittens, humidity is a critical component in keeping the animal healthy as low humidity levels can lead to dehydration. We recommend purchasing the add-on digital humidity system as it allows precise digital control of the internal humidity level.
1 - Non-Skid Super Deluxe Incubator Vet Bedding - This non-skid super deluxe vet bedding is the perfect pad for newborn puppies, kittens, and other pets. The vet bedding is thick and lush providing a similar feel to fleece or the mother's fur. It holds heat well and draws moisture away from the animals keeping them clean and dry. The non-skid bottom keeps the pad from moving or bunching up. The vet bedding is machine washable and does not harbor bacteria. *Do not use fabric softener when washing pad*
1 - Analog Hygrometer - The analog hygrometer is generally used for manual humidity control but can also be used a backup and calibration of the digital humidity system (purchased separately). Simply remove the backing from the supplied tape adhesive and place the analog hygrometer over the 'HYG' sticker.
1 - Humidity Connection Port - The humidity connection port is found on the right-hand side closest to the door. It allows you to connect the humidity tubing from the pump included in the digital humidity system (purchased separately). The black plug can easily be removed so you can connect directly to the humidity pump or you can also just remove the black plug for additional air circulation as needed.
1 - Nebulizer Connection Port - The nebulizer connection port is to be used with our Nebulizer Connection Pack and Nebulizer pump (both purchased separately). This connection allows you to connect a nebulizer pump to the machine utilizing it as a nebulizing chamber. Please read the Nebulizer section of the add-on items for more information regarding nebulizers and their use.
1 - Oxygen Connection Port - The oxygen connection port has a unique dual inlet attachment already installed. The unique design allows you to connect an oxygen concentrator (purchased separately) directly to the incubator. The 90-degree connection on the inside allows you to either leave the connection open providing supplemental oxygen to the entire incubator or to connect a short piece of oxygen tubing inside directly to an oxygen cone or similar homemade device. Please read more under "Oxygen Concentrator" in the add-on options section below.
1 - Set of Instructions broken down by component as follows:
- Incubator instructions - (Provides detailed information regarding how to set up the incubator with links to our Learning Center videos)
- Digital Temperature Instructions - (Provides precise instructions on using the controller including changing temperature and internal parameters)
- Digital Humidity Controller & Setup Instructions (Digital Humidity System - Purchased Separately) - (Provides precise instructions on using the controller and setting up the digital humidity system, tubing, and attachments purchased separately).
*The connections and cords for the incubator, humidity pump, and connections are color-coded and/or marked for ease of use and error-free installation!
Please Note: This incubator is not designed to "cool" it is not an air conditioner. It is designed to heat and mainly used for newborn animals who cannot regulate their own body temperature. The recommended time frame for keeping animals in the incubator is 10-14 days. Animals older than this are putting off their own body temperature which will drastically affect how the unit functions. Placing adult animals inside the unit with the babies is not recommended. The unit is not capable of cooling under the room temperature it is kept in. Animals that are regulating their own body temperature will make the internal temperature rise and will affect the internal temperature the unit can cool down to. Please see the tab labeled 'Manuals and Instructions' for additional information on recommended temperature, oxygen, and humidity settings.
*Please Note: You DO NOT have to purchase any of the additional options below to use the unit. The additional options simply enhance the functionality of the base unit and allow you additional functionality and use of the incubator turning it into a true portable intensive care unit.
Please Note: If an individual package item is out of stock it may be able to be purchased and back ordered. We try to list the expected arrival date that the item will arrive at our warehouse. Please allow adequate time for processing and delivery of your back ordered items. Thank you.
Available Add-On Options:
- Digital Humidity System for the Puppy Kitten Pet Incubator Icu - This Digital Humidity System is extremely important as it allows precise digital control of the humidity level within the incubator. Puppies and kittens especially are subject to dehydrating easily if a proper humidity level is not maintained. This system includes the Digital Humidity Controller box with our new slide-n-lock technology, a humidity pump, flexible/expandable tubing, and the connections to attach it easily to your incubator. We highly recommend the purchase of this system as humidity levels will constantly fluctuate within the unit and within the room, you are using the incubator in. Please note, the recommended humidity level for puppies and kittens is 40%-60% with a target being set for 50% relative humidity. The digital humidity controller box includes instructions and recommended starting humidity settings on the top for quick reference, color-coded connections for the pump, allowing simple error-proof connections to the humidity pump and the constant power outlet on the box.
- Respironics Everflo Oxygen Concentrator (New - 3 Year Warranty) - Provides vet quality oxygen supplementation to the incubator. It never has to be filled as it creates its own purified oxygen through a unique sieve bed filtration process, quiet operation, beneficial for snub-nosed breeds, gasping animals, or animals under stress such as after a c-section or hard delivery. The same type of units a veterinarian uses when performing operations such as c-sections, surgeries, etc. - Human grade. The oxygen concentrator can be utilized with the oxygen connection port to provide supplemental oxygen to the entire incubator and all animals placed inside. Please note, you may also use the 90-degree oxygen connection internally attached to a small piece of oxygen tubing and an oxygen cone or similar homemade device. This will allow you to administer "direct-to-face" oxygen therapy for animals that are gasping, have fluid on the lungs, or may have underdeveloped lungs. This product comes standard with 3-year parts and labor warranty we cover all shipping costs to and from for repair if needed.
- Oxygen Tubing - Available in 4-foot, 7-foot, or 25-foot sizes the oxygen tubing allows you to connect an oxygen concentrator or tank to the unit. The 4-foot tubing is designed to be used in the incubator if desired for a direct to face/snout application or it can be used as replacement tubing for a nebulizer pump. The 7-foot tubing is normally best used for an oxygen concentrator and the 25-foot tubing is generally used for an oxygen concentrator that needs to be placed further away.
- Lifeline Pet Supplies Medium Heating Pad 12" X 16" - This option allows you to add one of our custom made 12" X 16" Lifeline Pet Supplies No-Shutoff heating pads to your incubator. The heating pad does not shut off automatically and heats to the perfect veterinarian recommended floor temperature. Since the heating pad never shuts off when plugged in it provides consistent heat and protection via the chew-resistant cord. You simply feed the power cord through the plugged port (back of the incubator at the bottom left) and plug into your power surge protector. Since the heating pad does not connect directly to the incubator power supply it is totally independent. This is great for an emergency situation as a backup heat source and it can also be taken back out of the incubator and uses by itself. It also allows the incubator to run more efficiently. In addition, the heating pad uses very little power allowing you to connect it directly to an inverter and car battery during a complete power outage.
- Omron Ultra Quiet Nebulizer Pump - Provides the capability to turn the incubator into a nebulizing chamber. The nebulizer pump will pressurize liquid medications that are placed inside the restrictor plate nebulizer cup into a gas which will enter the incubator via connections/ports provided. This is often used with animals that have aspirated milk or formula, may have upper respiratory issues including infections such as pneumonia, used for breathing treatments for asthmatic animals.
- Nebulizer Connection Pack - The Nebulizer connection pack provides you with connections to hook the unit up to a nebulizer pump (purchased separately)
- 300 Watt Car Power Inverter - This option allows you to use the incubator in your automobile. Simply plug the incubator into the inverter and the inverter then into your cigarette adapter in your car, truck, or SUV. The inverter is great for transporting animals after a c-section, surgeries, etc. Many customers like to use the unit to transport animals to and from their veterinarian so they can stay comfortable and the babies inside are kept warm and dry.
- Non Skid Super Deluxe Incubator Vet Bedding Royal Blue 18" X 18" - This non-skid super deluxe vet bedding is the perfect pad for newborn puppies, kittens, and other pets. The vet bedding is thick and lush providing a similar feel to fleece or the mother's fur. It holds heat well and draws moisture away from the animals keeping them clean and dry. The non-skid bottom keeps the pad from moving or bunching up. The vet bedding is machine washable and does not harbor bacteria. We include one-piece standard with your incubator purchase but it is always nice to have several on hand to replace as they will need to be washed several times per day. *Do not use fabric softener when washing pad*
- F10AL Fast-Blow Fuse 10A 250V - This is the main fuse that is found in the power outlet plate at the back of the temperature and humidity controller boxes just under the controller box power on/off switch. One fuse is installed when purchased and we also include 1 replacement fuse per box.
- LennyPads Large 23" X 27" Washable Pee Pad - This option allows you to add additional washable absorbent pads to your incubator at the time of purchase. The absorbent pads are a great environmentally friendly way of keeping your animals inside clean and dry. Please note, these pads do need to be washed/changed numerous times per day. *Do not use fabric softener when washing pads* (11oz soaker pad)
- Light Brown 3-Ply Paw Print Pad/Mat - Another option or pad choice that can be used this pad is a triple layer soaker pad with paw print design.
- Rescue One-Step Disinfectant Cleaner & Deodorizer Wipes, 6X7 inch (160 wipes) - These cleaning and disinfectant wipes are great for cleaning the inside of the incubator and removing a broad range of bacteria and viruses.
- LennyShield Odor Eliminator Extender Spray - 8oz spray bottle - This spray is enzyme and fragrance-free, the formula is developed with Noble Ion Technology that neutralizes the negative ions found in ammonia (the chemical that gives uring a strong, unpleasant odor).
- Exterior Dimensions: 21" L X 18.5" W X 21" H (Included the controller box(es) locked into the plate on the top of the incubator)
- Interior Dimensions: Measured At Floor - 18" L X 17" W X 16" H (Vet bedding not included in 16" height measurement - 13" H from the floor to the bottom of the heater guard which is about 5 inches by 5 inches square directly in the center of the incubator top)
- Please Note - The internal measurements are at the floor and the unit uses a 2 part assembly 1 top and 1 bottom or "tray" the tray has 2 locking mechanisms on each side. The tray also contours slightly upward which makes the actual dimensions about 19" L X 18" W about 2-3 inches above the floor. This is plenty of room for a litter of puppies and kittens for the first two weeks. The number of puppies or kittens that will fit in the unit will vary greatly depending upon breed type, the number of puppies or kittens, weight, and how fast they grow.
- BPA free, acid-free, PVC free, lignin free, and recycle #5 making them safe for puppies, kittens, and other small pets requiring an incubator.
- Electrical Power: 110v - 120v U.S. 3 Prong grounded power cord
- Power Consumption of incubator: (100-110 watts when heater fan is engaged)
- Power Consumption of incubator with digital humidity system engaged (100-125 watts when both heater fan and humidity pump is engaged)
- Temperature range: (Room temperature - 115 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Recommended Temperature Range for newborn puppies and kittens 85F-89F (Temperatures above this range need to be monitored very carefully as you run the risk of overheating and dehydration).
- Please note that a floor temperature is very different than the air temperature this unit provides as the heat completely surrounds the animal which is much different than the heat that heating pad provides which is only from one side.
Warranty 1-year Warranty included: Return shipping cost at buyers expense. We assume no responsibility for loss or damage from the equipment other than the replacement of defective parts. No guarantee of pets. Do not expose electrical parts to water. Warranty does not cover pads or add-on components such as tubing, vet bedding, connections, or any items not purchased directly from us. Add-on options may have their own separate warranty from the incubator itself. We do not cover damage to the unit from improper use, uses other than the units intended purpose, or failure to read or follow instructions.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- An absolute lifesaver!
This device has saved so many lives in the short time I’ve had it. Thank you lifeline for all the help and the great nonprofit discount! Your support of animal shelters is amazing ❤️
I am very happy with the incubator. My newborn kitten is loving the warm comfort of the enclosure. Looking forward to saving many more lives!
- PRODUCT VIDEOS / MANUALS & INSTRUCTIONS