The Miracle Nipple & Miracle Syringe Collection Miracle
Nipple U.S. Patent No. 9,510,562. Made in the USA
Important - please read!
- All Miracle Nipples come with 1 O-ring Syringe
- The large puppy Miracle Nipple single will also come with 1 syringe and the large puppy pkg/2 will come with 2 syringes as the photo shows.
- When purchasing additional Miracle Syringes to fit the Miracle Nipple Mini & Miracle Nipple Original styles please be sure to order the Luer Lock tip syringes for syringes larger than 3 ml.
- When using a 3 ml syringe or smaller you can use either the slip tip or the luer lock tip.
- These nipples will also fit a small pet nurser bottle.
- When purchasing the Large Miracle Nipples you must use a luer lock tip syringe, these nipples will also fit any standard baby bottle cap for use with a bottle.
The "Original Miracle Nipple" is designed for most small mammals to include kittens, toy breed puppies, squirrels, bunnies, neonate (newborn) raccoons and animals of such sizes.
The "Miracle Nipple Mini" is designed for Neonate (meaning newborn) squirrels, bunnies, chipmunks, mice, Persian type kittens, toy puppies with shorter faces and other small mammals The "Large Miracle Nipple" is designed for medium to large breed puppies, raccoons, large cat breeds (such as cougars) and animals of larger sizes.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Great service
I'm making my way through a local animal shelter's Wish List, trying to get at least one of everything. So, while I don't have a review the product itself, I appreciate the prices and quick shipping from this site! Thank you :)
- Fantastic product!
I had five 3 1/2 week old kittens to bottle feed and I don’t know what would have happened to them without the Miracle nipple as it was the only type nipple they would suckle from.
I recommend this nipple for any kitten that needs bottle feeding. Thank you for such a wonderful and Godsend product just when I needed it!!
- Good purchase
I bought this item and received it more quickly than expected, which was great because of the urgency of my situation. I was bottle raising a kitten that was only a few hours old who did not really want to nurse from a standard syringe. These syringe tips greatly helped during feeding, though despite my best efforts the little one passed away at 10 days old from Fading Kitten Syndrome... it was a very heartbreaking situation but the item I received from this company greatly impacted our feeding routine in a positive way. Thank you for getting it to me so quickly.
Made life with feeding 3 baby squirrels so much easier.
- The best for kittens
I have used multiple types of nipples and bottles for young kittens. These are simply the best and most kittens take to them immediately!
- PRODUCT VIDEOS / MANUALS & INSTRUCTIONS