- Durable plastic bottles made to withstand repeated use and sterilization
- The nipples that come with these bottles have no holes for custom control flow of formula
- Graduated bottles aid in accurate feeding
- Designed by vets with natural feeding action
To make a hole in the nipple the manufacturer suggests the following:
- Before use make a hole in the nipple using one of the following methods: Cross cut nipple with a razor blade. Using a strong needle or cuticle scissors, enter and exit the tip of the nipple as though you were making a very small slit or snip, pull the needle out removing a small piece of the nipple. Check flow with water. A steady drip or thin stream should be achieved when a slight pressure is applied to the nipple. If one or more of the animals is ill use a different bottle or feed ill animal last. Wash bottle, cap, and nipple with hot soapy water and rinse thoroughly after each feeding session. If the animal is too small or weak to nurse, please consult your veterinarian.