- The Rcom Small Pet Curadle unit features automatic temperature and humidity control
- It is an intensive care unit for pets, exotic, fragile, or newborn animals
- It is easy to clean and sterilize with an easily accessible slide out tray
- Easy to use digital controls and comes complete with instructions
Please Note: This incubator is not designed to "cool" it is not an air conditioner. It is designed to heat and mainly used for newborn animals who cannot regulate their own body temperature. The unit is not capable of cooling under the room temperature it is kept in. Animals that are regulating their own body temperature will make the internal temperature rise and will affect the internal temperature the unit can cool down to. Please see the tab labeled 'Manuals and Instructions' for additional information on recommended temperature, oxygen, and humidity settings.
- Automatic temperature control and settings 20 degrees C - 38 degrees C (68 degrees F to 100.4 degrees F)
- Automatic humidity control and settings 40 percent to 70 percent
- Provides electrically charged anions (negatively charged atom) that promotes faster recovery, better sleep, increased appetite, and improved vitality for a speedy recovery
- FND display mode
- Double-wall insulation technology for infrared radiation and carbon heating
- Two antibiotic air filters for removal of incubator dust and airborne pathogens
- Solenoid valve for medical treatment
- Separate nebulizer and oxygen connection (adapters required & purchased separately). Use both simultaneously or independently.
- Water tank made of Teflon material for prevention of bug moss
- Ten-stage dimmer interior illumination control
- Recessed brooding tray for ease of access and cleanup
- Large viewing window for ease of observation
- Two BLDC fan for optimal control of brooder's condition
- Elegant design and optimal space distribution
- Circuit breaker for protection from overheating
- Tubing for humidity is included. However, a Distilled water container (is not included). We recommend using a gallon jug of distilled water for the unit
- Additional add-on options such as pads, oxygen, nebulizer, etc can be found here https://lifelinepetsupplies.com/incubators/incubator-packages/rcom-small-pet-curadle-package.html
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 40 lbs.
- Power: 110-120V 60HZ with cord for USA, Canada, and Mexico
- External Dimensions in MM: W 655mm x L 470mm x H 440mm
- External Dimensions in IN. : W 25.7874 in. x L 18.504 in. x H 17.3228 in.
- Internal Dimensions in MM: W 417mm x L 400mm x H 390mm
- Internal Dimensions in IN. : W 16.1417 in. x L 15.748 in. x H 15.3543 in.
- 1 Anti-Moss/Anti-Mold Evaporation Pad (comes installed)
- 1 antibiotic air filter (comes installed)
- Anion function of odor removal
- Solenoid valve (comes installed)
- A/C power cord (included)
- Instruction manual (included)
- 1 fuse (comes installed)
This Rcom Small Pet Curadle unit is shipped directly from the manufacturer
Manufacturer Return Policy: Customers must contact us within 30 days from purchase of an electrically operated product-except as noted below - to get a Return Authorization Number. All returns are subject to our refund policy as described below.
Refund: As soon as we receive the returned product, we will refund 70 percent of the actual product price minus the shipping and handling charges. The customer must pay for return mailing and packaging charges. Even though we may offer our products or parts under our Free or Discounted Shipping, if a refund is requested we will charge you at least the shipping cost that we paid. Please note: the shipping and handling are not refundable unless an error was made on our part, such as shipping the wrong merchandise. While we believe strongly in customer satisfaction, we realize that returns are costly because of shipping, handling, the cost to return the item to us, and the time involved. Therefore, please, if you are not sure which of our products are what you are looking for, then email us before you purchase and we will gladly assist you.
Manufacturer 1-Year Warranty Included: Return shipping cost at buyers expense. We assume no responsibility for loss or damage from the equipment other than the replacement of defective parts. No guarantee on pets. Do not expose electrical parts to water.
Warranty is for 1 year as outlined in the manual and covers: In case of naturally occurring failure of function, performance under normal use conditions. No warranty on consumable items such as filters, hoses, fuses, Thermal sensor, Humidity sensor, Oxygen sensor, CO2 sensor, LED Lamp, UV lamp, IR Lamp or Camera. Please, use a surge protector.
Additional note on warranty: The following issues are not under warranty and the customer will be assessed the cost of repair and shipping:
- Failure of function, performance by consumer's intention, mistake.
- If a malfunction occurs due to natural disasters (fire, salt, gas, earthquake, flood, etc.).
- If replacing consumable parts that are normally worn in use.
- If a fault occurs due to abnormal power supply or defective connection equipment.
- If a failure occurs due to repair or alteration made by a person other than the repair agent of the head office or agency.
- Other external causes not the fault of the product itself.
- If a fault occurs due to different rated voltage.
- If failure occurs due to use of unspecified consumables or optional parts not specified by our company.
- In case of failure or damage due to dropping when moving etc.
- Failure caused by non-cleaning.
- If the malfunction / consumer error caused by wrong operation of the machine is obvious.
- Failure during use in a manner not described in the manual.
- Manuals and Instructions
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $1,329.00
Special Price $1,129.00