- These 3-ply paw print pads are absorbent, waterproof, and washable.
- A soft brushed polyester surface is quilted to an internal soaker (virgin fiber) to maximize comfort and function.
- The top surface and soaker are bias-bound to a waterproof barrier below.
- These durable paw print pads will give you and your furry friends plenty of protection and good looks to boot!
- Do not use fabric softener when washing.
- Super Absorbent Triple Layer Protection
- Quilted to help prevent leaks
- Size:16.5" X 19.5"
- Includes 1 paw print pad in the size listed above
We ship this product directly from our Lifeline Pet Supplies warehouse in West Central, Ohio. This means as long as the item is in stock it will ship out the same business day if your order is placed before 2pm Eastern time (UNLESS THE ITEM STATES IT HAS ADDITIONAL PROCESSING TIME). Our business days are Monday through Friday. Please note, orders placed after 2pm on Thursday are considered a Friday order and may not ship until Friday. Orders placed for overnight after 2pm on Thursday up until 2pm Friday will ship but would not be delivered until Monday as we do not offer weekend services for our overnight or 2nd Day air deliveries. If you need a Saturday delivery please call us at 1-937-720-0039 M-F 9am-5pm Eastern or Click Here to Call Us and we can modify your existing order or make sure a Saturday delivery is available in your area. There will likely be an additional shipping charge for those Saturday options. To see ground transit times for shipping please see the chart at the bottom of this tab.
We do not currently offer weekend delivery service for our Next Day and 2nd Day express options including FedEx First Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx 2nd Day, FedEx 2nd Business Day by 8pm, UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2nd Day Air, or UPS 3 Day Select. This means orders that would normally fall on a Saturday delivery may not be delivered until the following business day which is Monday unless that falls on a holiday recognized by the delivery service
Ground Transit Time from Lifeline Pet Supplies Ohio Warehouse
Holiday Hours & Shipping Schedule
Shipping during the holidays can be crazy! We commit to you, our customers, that we will package and ship out your orders in a timely manner. Once they are picked up by the carrier services, we have no control over the delivery times and dates. It is entirely possible that there will be delays on package deliveries, even packages that you might have paid extra for faster delivery. No carrier is guaranteeing delivery on time during the holidays.
We do not give refunds/compensation on orders for late deliveries.
Our holiday schedule is as follows:
- Orders placed on or before December 23rd at 2pm EST will be shipped before Christmas.
- Orders are currently being shipped out within 1 business day (unless otherwise noted on the product page (See "Shipping & Delivery" tab on product pages.
- Orders placed on December 24th - December 27th will ship out on December 28th.
- We will be closed from the afternoon of December 24th - December 27th. Shipping will resume on December 28th.
- Orders placed after 2pm Est on December 30th through January 3rd will not be shipped out until January 4th.
- We will also be closed from the afternoon of December 30th through January 3rd.
- Customer service will be unavailable during the closed times and limited from December 24th through January 3rd.
- All operations will resume to normal on January 4th
From all of us at LifelinePetSupplies.com we wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I think we are all looking to a better year to come! Thank you all for your support of our small family ran business. We would not be doing this without you!
These are wonderful! I'm using in my incubator and they are so well made. They wash really well and are also a perfect size for my carriers! I am going to order more!
I havenΓö£├│╬ô├⌐┬╝╬ô├ñ├│t used but once in the incubator because I have just purchased them but seem to be great quality.
The mat is well made and material doesn't catch on tiny, sharp claws.
They are made from very good material keeps the icu clean waterproof I will be ordering me a few more of these
I cannot say enough things about Life Line. Jake is a hands on owner. I have a 11 week old puppy that was diagnosed with a mild case of pneumonia this past week and had some questions about my oxygen tank. Jake walked me through set up,step by step, and even gave me some advice on what would help. My little guy is doing so much better today!
I am very impressed with all of the items we purchased and have already raised 3 litters using my incubator, which was purchased end of August.