This tube feeding kit is designed to supplement feed puppies, kittens, or other small animals who are not able to nurse from the mother or a puppy bottle or kitten bottle.
The graduated markings on the tube make it easy to see how much has been ingested.
ATTENTION: THE GRADUATED MARKINGS ON THE SYRINGES WILL RUB OFF DUE TO THE TYPE OF INK USED. WE RECOMMEND USING ULTRA-CLEAR TAPE OVER THE GRADUATED MARKINGS PRIOR TO USE TO HELP PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING.
- Our Lifeline Red Tube Feeding Kits are literally a Lifesaver!
- Available in multiple size feeding tubes these kits are perfect for saving critically ill small animals who cannot nurse
- Each kit is reusable and should be sterilized after each use
- To keep tube soft and flexible you can keep it in hot water
- 1 - 3.5Fr Style Red Feeding Tube
- 1 - Sterilized Syringe
- 1 - Microwave Steam Sterilizer bag (20 uses per bag)
- The 3.5fr and 5fr tube feeding kits include a 10ml O-ring luer lock tip syringe
- The 8fr and 10fr tube feeding kits include a 35ml catheter tip syringe
*All sizes of feeding tubes measure 16" long*
The recommended tube sizes are as follows:
- Size 3.5: Kittens & Small Puppies
- Size 5: Kittens & Small Puppies
- Size 8: Puppies & Large Kittens
- Size 10: Large Puppies
Please follow the instructions and pay specific attention to the following:
- Boiling the feeding tube in hot water before use will allow it to become flexible
- Using hot water to flush the tube and syringe is recommended after each feeding
- Make sure to mark the tube with a permanent marker as the animal grows so you know how far to insert
- Instructions are included with each kit
PDF Manuals & Instructions
To open pdf's simply click on the pdf name and it will open up in a separate page allowing you to view, print, or download at your convenience
We ship this product directly from our Lifeline Pet Supplies warehouse in West Central, Ohio. This means as long as the item is in stock it will ship out the same business day if your order is placed before 2pm Eastern time (UNLESS THE ITEM STATES IT HAS ADDITIONAL PROCESSING TIME). Our business days are Monday through Friday. Please note, orders placed after 2pm on Thursday are considered a Friday order and may not ship until Friday. Orders placed for overnight after 2pm on Thursday up until 2pm Friday will ship but would not be delivered until Monday as we do not offer weekend services for our overnight or 2nd Day air deliveries. If you need a Saturday delivery please call us at 1-937-720-0039 M-F 9am-5pm Eastern or Click Here to Call Us and we can modify your existing order or make sure a Saturday delivery is available in your area. There will likely be an additional shipping charge for those Saturday options. To see ground transit times for shipping please see the chart at the bottom of this tab.
We do not currently offer weekend delivery service for our Next Day and 2nd Day express options including FedEx First Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx 2nd Day, FedEx 2nd Business Day by 8pm, UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2nd Day Air, or UPS 3 Day Select. This means orders that would normally fall on a Saturday delivery may not be delivered until the following business day which is Monday unless that falls on a holiday recognized by the delivery service
Ground Transit Time from Lifeline Pet Supplies Ohio Warehouse
To view, download, or print pdf's simply click on the pdf icon or name of the file below. The pdf will open in a new tab where you can view, download, or print at your convenience.
3.5Fr Puppy Kitten Small Animal Red Tube Feeding Kit
Very knowledgeable people about the product that I purchased.
These are excellent bottle feeding nipples for very young kittens and are lifesavers. After discovering Lifeline Pet Supplies It will be my 1st choice for their
Fast shipping, great Service and help on any questions you may have.
Highly Recommend! 5 stars
my order was quick and got them nicely packaged up
.. visitors have this item in their cart right now
.. people have bought this item
..% of people buy 2 or more