- Shipping & Delivery
- Refund Policy
- Pdf Manuals & Instructions
- Holiday Hours Shipping Schedule
Lifeline 10ml Slow Flow Premade Hole Large Puppy Bottle Feeding Syringe Nurser
- This Lifeline Large Nipple Slow Flow Nurser is for newborn to week old puppies who can latch onto a regular baby bottle size nipple
- We recommend starting out with the slow flow nipple (especially for water-based formulas)
- If your puppy is latching but not nursing order the 10ml standard flow nurser (slightly faster flow) and best suited for thicker yogurt based formulas
- If they are having issues latching due to weakness or small size we recommend purchasing our 10ml Large Nipple Preemie Nurser as this is a smaller easier nipple to latch onto (slightly faster flow than our standard flow)
- 1 - 10ml Oring Syringe
- 1 - Slow Flow Nipple
- 1 - Vacu-Lock Ring (Light Pink)
- 1 - Clear Adapter - attached to the syringe to seal the base of the nipple and keep nipple attached securely
- Graduation markings on the syringe will wear off - We recommend using a piece of ultra clear scotch tape over the graduations
- One clear adapter is attached to this nurser. This holds the nipple securely to the syringe body.
We ship this product directly from our Lifeline Pet Supplies warehouse in West Central, Ohio. This means as long as the item is in stock it will ship out the same business day if your order is placed before 2pm Eastern time (UNLESS THE ITEM STATES IT HAS ADDITIONAL PROCESSING TIME). Our business days are Monday through Friday. Please note, orders placed after 2pm on Thursday are considered a Friday order and may not ship until Friday. Orders placed for overnight after 2pm on Thursday up until 2pm Friday will ship but would not be delivered until Monday as we do not offer weekend services for our overnight or 2nd Day air deliveries. If you need a Saturday delivery please call us at 1-937-720-0039 M-F 9am-5pm Eastern or Click Here to Call Us and we can modify your existing order or make sure a Saturday delivery is available in your area. There will likely be an additional shipping charge for those Saturday options. To see ground transit times for shipping please see the chart at the bottom of this tab.
We do not currently offer weekend delivery service for our Next Day and 2nd Day express options including FedEx First Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx 2nd Day, FedEx 2nd Business Day by 8pm, UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2nd Day Air, or UPS 3 Day Select. This means orders that would normally fall on a Saturday delivery may not be delivered until the following business day which is Monday unless that falls on a holiday recognized by the delivery service
Ground Transit Time from Lifeline Pet Supplies Ohio Warehouse
To view, download, or print pdf's simply click on the pdf icon or name of the file below. The pdf will open in a new tab where you can view, download, or print at your convenience.
Holiday Hours & Shipping Schedule
Shipping during the holidays can be crazy! We commit to you, our customers, that we will package and ship out your orders in a timely manner. Once they are picked up by the carrier services, we have no control over the delivery times and dates. It is entirely possible that there will be delays on package deliveries, even packages that you might have paid extra for faster delivery. No carrier is guaranteeing delivery on time during the holidays.
We do not give refunds/compensation on orders for late deliveries.
Our holiday schedule is as follows:
- Orders placed on or before December 23rd at 2pm EST will be shipped before Christmas.
- Orders are currently being shipped out within 1 business day (unless otherwise noted on the product page (See "Shipping & Delivery" tab on product pages.
- Orders placed on December 24th - December 27th will ship out on December 28th.
- We will be closed from the afternoon of December 24th - December 27th. Shipping will resume on December 28th.
- Orders placed after 2pm Est on December 30th through January 3rd will not be shipped out until January 4th.
- We will also be closed from the afternoon of December 30th through January 3rd.
- Customer service will be unavailable during the closed times and limited from December 24th through January 3rd.
- All operations will resume to normal on January 4th
From all of us at LifelinePetSupplies.com we wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I think we are all looking to a better year to come! Thank you all for your support of our small family ran business. We would not be doing this without you!
For hungry pups, the slow flow nurser is a game changer. This makes hand-feeding nursing pups so much easier.
Much better than sponge feeding!
I purchased the nursers as I have used them before and was expecting another frenchie litter and mom had no milk in yet. They were a life saver!!! The slow flow nurser works fantastic for frenchies and they took right to them. Hand raising 5 puppies has been a breeze without any frustration! I highly recommend them.
This nurser worked perfectly for our newborn runt puppy that was not able to compete for nursing time with her litter mates that were so much larger than her. Less invasive than tube feeding, which we started out doing, and less chance of aspirating milk than a baby bottle, because when the puppy stopped sucking the milk could not continue to drip out like it does out of a baby bottle! This nipple size, with the slow flow disc was the perfect size and shape for this puppy to nurse formula off of and thrive. Thank you Lifeline for this amazing invention! I will be stocking up on these!
The only thing I can say is FANTASTIC!!!!! Care and service is above all else. THEY CARE AND ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!