- 300W Power Inverter allows you to use any of the Lifeline Brand incubators (excludes Aicu) for use in your vehicle
- The highest average review rating of any power inverter brand
- Designed as a portable power inverter to power up multiple items and most major household appliances
Product Specification :
- Premium 300w car power inverter with 2 USB ports and 2 AC outlets. Dual USB ports can charge most phones and tablets simultaneously (Max 4.8A total output), while two grounded AC outlets (300-350W) great for charging a laptop, breast pump, nebulizer, game console, kindle, TV, DVD players, lights, iPad, and other electronic devices
- Safe with FCC authentication built-in 40 amps fuse with full-protection: overheating, under and over voltage charging, short-circuiting, overloads, and overcharging (Applied for a 12V car but not 24V)
- Ultra compact and lightweight: iPhone-sized design for space-saving and easy storage, 30-inch cigarette lighter cable makes the power inverter can be placed on the backseat
- The durable metal housing provides advanced protection from drops and bumps. Integrated smart cooling fan makes it silent when it running helps reduce heat and prevents shortages
- What you get: Foval 300W car power inverter, 30-inch long cigarette lighter cable, 4 replacement fuse, user manual, 18 months warranty and 100% Customer Service
Additional Product Info:
Car Power Inverter Specifications:
Total Power: 300W
Input: DC 12V/40A
AC Output: 240V
USB Output1-2: DC 5V/2.4A
Size: 6.14 x 3.07 x 1.83 inches (146 x 78 x 46.5mm)
Weight: 20.2 oz (573g)
- Avoid placing the inverter into sunlight directly or next to heat-sensitive materials to protect inverter from getting too warm.
- Caution! Not designed for high power electrical devices such as hair dryers, electric heaters, curling irons, etc.
- 1 x 300W Power Inverter
- 1 x User Manual
We ship this product directly from our Lifeline Pet Supplies warehouse in West Central, Ohio. This means as long as the item is in stock it will ship out the same business day if your order is placed before 2pm Eastern time (UNLESS THE ITEM STATES IT HAS ADDITIONAL PROCESSING TIME). Our business days are Monday through Friday. Please note, orders placed after 2pm on Thursday are considered a Friday order and may not ship until Friday. Orders placed for overnight after 2pm on Thursday up until 2pm Friday will ship but would not be delivered until Monday as we do not offer weekend services for our overnight or 2nd Day air deliveries. If you need a Saturday delivery please call us at 1-937-720-0039 M-F 9am-5pm Eastern or Click Here to Call Us and we can modify your existing order or make sure a Saturday delivery is available in your area. There will likely be an additional shipping charge for those Saturday options. To see ground transit times for shipping please see the chart at the bottom of this tab.
We do not currently offer weekend delivery service for our Next Day and 2nd Day express options including FedEx First Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx 2nd Day, FedEx 2nd Business Day by 8pm, UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2nd Day Air, or UPS 3 Day Select. This means orders that would normally fall on a Saturday delivery may not be delivered until the following business day which is Monday unless that falls on a holiday recognized by the delivery service
Ground Transit Time from Lifeline Pet Supplies Ohio Warehouse
Holiday Hours & Shipping Schedule
Shipping during the holidays can be crazy! We commit to you, our customers, that we will package and ship out your orders in a timely manner. Once they are picked up by the carrier services, we have no control over the delivery times and dates. It is entirely possible that there will be delays on package deliveries, even packages that you might have paid extra for faster delivery. No carrier is guaranteeing delivery on time during the holidays.
We do not give refunds/compensation on orders for late deliveries.
Our holiday schedule is as follows:
- Orders placed on or before December 23rd at 2pm EST will be shipped before Christmas.
- Orders are currently being shipped out within 1 business day (unless otherwise noted on the product page (See "Shipping & Delivery" tab on product pages.
- Orders placed on December 24th - December 27th will ship out on December 28th.
- We will be closed from the afternoon of December 24th - December 27th. Shipping will resume on December 28th.
- Orders placed after 2pm Est on December 30th through January 3rd will not be shipped out until January 4th.
- We will also be closed from the afternoon of December 30th through January 3rd.
- Customer service will be unavailable during the closed times and limited from December 24th through January 3rd.
- All operations will resume to normal on January 4th
From all of us at LifelinePetSupplies.com we wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I think we are all looking to a better year to come! Thank you all for your support of our small family ran business. We would not be doing this without you!
I use it with my incubator when transporting my puppies to the vet and I love it. I can have peace of mind knowing that the puppies are nice and warm for the hour drive to the vet.
Excited to see this work in conjunction with my incubator while transporting my pups from the vets to my home, a 1 1/2 hr drive. I can now relax knowing that they will be safe, warm and comfortable for the trip home.