- Our Lifeline Pet Supplies humidity pump allows you to add humidity to any one of our current incubators or your own setup
- We recommend purchasing a humidity controller to control the humidity inside any enclosed area (not included)
- Humidity is critical in any incubator, room, terrarium or other confined areas to keep babies and other pets from dehydrating
- The flexible & expandable tubing on this unit allows you to place the humidity system up to 3 feet away from your unit
- *The humidity pump system has an auto shutoff protection that will shut down the pump if you run out of water. This will prevent the motor from running dry and burning up*
- You should only use distilled water in the humidity pump. You may void the manufacturers' warranty if you use any other water source or additives to this unit.
- 1 - Humidity Pump with fill bottle, tubing, and attachments. (Pump has auto shutoff protection)
- *Humidity pump is covered by manufacturer warranty only*
We ship this product directly from our Lifeline Pet Supplies warehouse in West Central, Ohio. This means as long as the item is in stock it will ship out the same business day if your order is placed before 2pm Eastern time (UNLESS THE ITEM STATES IT HAS ADDITIONAL PROCESSING TIME). Our business days are Monday through Friday. Please note, orders placed after 2pm on Thursday are considered a Friday order and may not ship until Friday. Orders placed for overnight after 2pm on Thursday up until 2pm Friday will ship but would not be delivered until Monday as we do not offer weekend services for our overnight or 2nd Day air deliveries. If you need a Saturday delivery please call us at 1-937-720-0039 M-F 9am-5pm Eastern or Click Here to Call Us and we can modify your existing order or make sure a Saturday delivery is available in your area. There will likely be an additional shipping charge for those Saturday options. To see ground transit times for shipping please see the chart at the bottom of this tab.
We do not currently offer weekend delivery service for our Next Day and 2nd Day express options including FedEx First Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx 2nd Day, FedEx 2nd Business Day by 8pm, UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2nd Day Air, or UPS 3 Day Select. This means orders that would normally fall on a Saturday delivery may not be delivered until the following business day which is Monday unless that falls on a holiday recognized by the delivery service
Ground Transit Time from Lifeline Pet Supplies Ohio Warehouse
Holiday Hours & Shipping Schedule
Shipping during the holidays can be crazy! We commit to you, our customers, that we will package and ship out your orders in a timely manner. Once they are picked up by the carrier services, we have no control over the delivery times and dates. It is entirely possible that there will be delays on package deliveries, even packages that you might have paid extra for faster delivery. No carrier is guaranteeing delivery on time during the holidays.
We do not give refunds/compensation on orders for late deliveries.
Our holiday schedule is as follows:
- Orders placed on or before December 23rd at 2pm EST will be shipped before Christmas.
- Orders are currently being shipped out within 1 business day (unless otherwise noted on the product page (See "Shipping & Delivery" tab on product pages.
- Orders placed on December 24th - December 27th will ship out on December 28th.
- We will be closed from the afternoon of December 24th - December 27th. Shipping will resume on December 28th.
- Orders placed after 2pm Est on December 30th through January 3rd will not be shipped out until January 4th.
- We will also be closed from the afternoon of December 30th through January 3rd.
- Customer service will be unavailable during the closed times and limited from December 24th through January 3rd.
- All operations will resume to normal on January 4th
From all of us at LifelinePetSupplies.com we wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I think we are all looking to a better year to come! Thank you all for your support of our small family ran business. We would not be doing this without you!