- Shipping & Delivery
- Refund Policy
- Pdf Manuals & Instructions
- Holiday Hours Shipping Schedule
*Veterinary Use Only
- This is a brand new Respironics Everflo Oxygen Concentrator producing at least 93%+ oxygen levels
- Includes 3-year parts and labor warranty (we cover all shipping costs for warranty claims)
- Veterinary Use Only - Can be used with any of our incubators or intensive care units
- Veterinary Grade Equipment
- Oxygen tubing does not come supplied with the unit you can purchase tubing by scrolling down to the Product Addons Box
- Compact oxygen concentrator that delivers up to 5 LPM of continuous flow oxygen
- A quiet unit that weighs around 31 pounds
- The design features of the EverFlo combine quiet operation, compact design, and low maintenance into a single unit
- Delivers around 90 to 96 percent of oxygen concentration with liter flows that range from 0.5 to 5
- Being it is lightweight it allows this unit to be more portable than our other units
- Ideal for travel to and from your veterinarian, for c-sections, or check-ups.
- Stylish, compact design allows it to fit easily into any room without being an eyesore
- It also features 4 wheels on the bottom that make it easy to move around in any setting
- Operating noise level of only 40 decibels
- It is as quiet as most normal household appliances
- Produces less heat than other home concentrators and requires less electricity to operate, reducing your operating costs
- Only 2 filters to replace so there is minimal maintenance required on this unit
- Backed by a 3 Year parts and labor warranty (we cover all shipping costs for warranty claims)
- Compact design that only weighs 31 pounds and is easy to transport
- At less than 45 decibels, it is one of the quietest home concentrators
- A low maintenance machine with 2 filters that only need to be changed after 2 years
- Uses less power than other home concentrators which results in a lower electricity bill
Product Dimensions & Size:
- 15 inches wide x 9.5 inches long x 23 inches high
- Product Weight: 31 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 36 pounds
- Warranty: 3 Year parts & labor warranty included (we cover all shipping costs for warranty claims)
- Electrical: 120 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz
- Flow Rate: 0.5 - 5 LPM
- Manufacturer: Respironics
- Maximum Oxygen Capacity: 5000 ml/min
- Noise Level: Around 40 Decibels
- Operating Ranges:: Temperature: 55 F to 90 F
- Humidity: 0% to 95%, relative humidity
- Altitude: Up To 7,500 feet
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Oxygen Concentration: 93% (+/- 3%) @ 5 LPM
- Power Consumption: 350 watts
- Store in a dry area and try to run the machine at least once a month
- Temperature: -30 F to 160 F
- Humidity: 0% to 95%, relative humidity
- Altitude: Up to 7,500 feet
- Warranty: 3-year Parts & Labor Warranty (we cover all shipping costs for warranty claims)
- We can only ship our oxygen concentrators within the United States and some parts of Canada at this time
- Oxygen tubing does not come supplied with the unit it must be purchased separately here https://lifelinepetsupplies.com/incubators/oxygen/tubing/oxygen-tubing.html
3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- The 3 Year Parts & Labor warranty guarantees the unit to be in workable condition for 3 years from the date of purchase
- We cover all shipping costs for warranty claims on this unit
- Buyer MUST keep original packaging boxes and packing materials to return/repair the unit or they will void this warranty.
- The unit will not be under any warranty after this 3-year total period has elapsed but we do have repair centers
This product ships directly from our Nevada warehouse for warranty purposes. Due to order volumes they require a 1-2 business day processing time. Please add that to your anticipated delivery date. Thank you!
Ground Transit Time from this location
To view, download, or print pdf's simply click on the pdf icon or name of the file below. The pdf will open in a new tab where you can view, download, or print at your convenience.
Holiday Hours & Shipping Schedule
Shipping during the holidays can be crazy! We commit to you, our customers, that we will package and ship out your orders in a timely manner. Once they are picked up by the carrier services, we have no control over the delivery times and dates. It is entirely possible that there will be delays on package deliveries, even packages that you might have paid extra for faster delivery. No carrier is guaranteeing delivery on time during the holidays.
We do not give refunds/compensation on orders for late deliveries.
Our holiday schedule is as follows:
- Orders placed on or before December 23rd at 2pm EST will be shipped before Christmas.
- Orders are currently being shipped out within 1 business day (unless otherwise noted on the product page (See "Shipping & Delivery" tab on product pages.
- Orders placed on December 24th - December 27th will ship out on December 28th.
- We will be closed from the afternoon of December 24th - December 27th. Shipping will resume on December 28th.
- Orders placed after 2pm Est on December 30th through January 3rd will not be shipped out until January 4th.
- We will also be closed from the afternoon of December 30th through January 3rd.
- Customer service will be unavailable during the closed times and limited from December 24th through January 3rd.
- All operations will resume to normal on January 4th
From all of us at LifelinePetSupplies.com we wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I think we are all looking to a better year to come! Thank you all for your support of our small family ran business. We would not be doing this without you!
Order was promptly filled and products were shipped the same day!
As a courtesy, the company offered a 5% discount to me as the purchase was for a NPO, Humane Society.
Products were recently received. They were functional. Other than that. It is too early to provide feedback on the products' quality and reliability.
It was very easy to set up, and I know it will help me save lives. I have been breeding chihuahuas since 1992 and was always too afraid to bring my sick newborns to the vet; knowing how experienced I am at tube feeding and how inexperienced their vet techs might be.
Being a breeder you never know when you might need one. Nice machine ... light weight and easy to move around. Great business with excellent customer service.
1 word. Excellent. Start to end