Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator (New - 3 Year Warranty)
- Shipping & Delivery
- Refund Policy
- Pdf Manuals & Instructions
- Holiday Hours Shipping Schedule
- This is a brand new Respironics Everflo Oxygen Concentrator producing at least 93%+ oxygen levels
- Includes 3-year parts and labor warranty (we cover all shipping costs for warranty claims)
- Veterinary Use Only - Can be used with any of our incubators or intensive care units
- Veterinary Grade Equipment
- Oxygen tubing does not come supplied with the unit you can purchase tubing by scrolling down to the Product Addons Box
- Compact oxygen concentrator that delivers up to 5 LPM of continuous flow oxygen
- A quiet unit that weighs around 31 pounds
- The design features of the EverFlo combine quiet operation, compact design, and low maintenance into a single unit
- Delivers around 90 to 96 percent of oxygen concentration with liter flows that range from 0.5 to 5
- Being it is lightweight it allows this unit to be more portable than our other units
- Ideal for travel to and from your veterinarian, for c-sections, or check-ups.
- The stylish, compact design allows it to fit easily into any room without being an eyesore
- It also features 4 wheels on the bottom that make it easy to move around in any setting
- Operating noise level of only 40 decibels
- It is as quiet as most normal household appliances
- Produces less heat than other home concentrators and requires less electricity to operate, reducing your operating costs
- Only 2 filters to replace so there is minimal maintenance required on this unit
- Backed by a 3 Year parts and labor warranty (we cover all shipping costs for warranty claims)
- Compact design that only weighs 31 pounds and is easy to transport
- At less than 45 decibels, it is one of the quietest home concentrators
- A low maintenance machine with 2 filters that only need to be changed after 2 years
- Uses less power than other home concentrators which results in a lower electricity bill
Product Dimensions & Size:
- 15 inches wide x 9.5 inches long x 23 inches high
- Product Weight: 31 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 36 pounds
- Warranty: 3 Year parts & labor warranty included (we cover all shipping costs for warranty claims)
- Electrical: 120 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz
- Flow Rate: 0.5 - 5 LPM
- Manufacturer: Respironics
- Maximum Oxygen Capacity: 5000 ml/min
- Noise Level: Around 40 Decibels
- Operating Ranges:: Temperature: 55 F to 90 F
- Humidity: 0% to 95%, relative humidity
- Altitude: Up To 7,500 feet
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Oxygen Concentration: 93% (+/- 3%) @ 5 LPM
- Power Consumption: 350 watts
- Store in a dry area and try to run the machine at least once a month
- Temperature: -30 F to 160 F
- Humidity: 0% to 95%, relative humidity
- Altitude: Up to 7,500 feet
- Warranty: 3-year Parts & Labor Warranty (we cover all shipping costs for warranty claims)
- We can only ship our oxygen concentrators within the United States and some parts of Canada at this time
- Oxygen tubing does not come supplied with the unit it must be purchased separately
- *Veterinary Use Only - This product may require a prescription (Rx)
- This product is shipped directly from an authorized distributor's warehouse.
3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- The 3 Year Parts & Labor warranty guarantees the unit to be in workable condition for 3 years from the date of purchase
- We cover all shipping costs for warranty claims on this unit
- Buyers MUST keep original packaging boxes and packing materials to return/repair the unit or they will void this warranty.
- The unit will not be under any warranty after this 3-year total period has elapsed but we do have repair centers available at the customers' expense.
This product ships directly from our Nevada warehouse for warranty purposes. Due to order volumes they require a 3-4 business day processing time. Please add that to your anticipated delivery date. Thank you!
Please note, orders placed after 2pm EDT on Thursday are considered a Friday order and may not ship out until Monday. Orders placed for overnight after 2pm EDT on Thursday up until 2pm EDT Friday will not ship out until Monday and would not be delivered until Tuesday. If Saturday delivery is an option for your area it will show this in the shipping options at checkout. If you do not see Saturday delivery and you need a product overnighted or 2nd day delivered for Saturday please call us at 1-937-865-6766 M-F 9am-5pm EDST or Click Here to Call Us and we can modify your existing order or make sure a Saturday delivery is available in your area. There will likely be an additional shipping charge for those Saturday options. To see ground transit times for shipping please see the chart at the bottom of this tab.
Weekend delivery service is not available in all areas. If you area is eligible you will see a Saturday shipping option available at checkout for overnight or 2nd day services. If you do not see Saturday delivery available you order will likely not be delivered until the following business day which is Monday unless that falls on a holiday recognized by the delivery service. We are not responsible for estimated delivery times as these are provided by the shipping carriers and there is no money back guarantee being offered by the delivery services at this time.
Ground Transit Time from this location
To see our refund policy CLICK HERE
Holiday Hours & Shipping Schedule
Shipping during the holidays can be crazy! We commit to you, our customers, that we will package and ship out your orders in a timely manner. Once they are picked up by the carrier services, we have no control over the delivery times and dates. It is entirely possible that there will be delays on package deliveries, even packages that you might have paid extra for faster delivery. No carrier is guaranteeing delivery on time during the holidays.
We do not give refunds/compensation on orders for late deliveries.
Holiday Hours & Shipping Schedule
Below you will find the holiday schedule for shipping services for the carriers we use. We will notify customers on our site if a service is not shipping and/or move dates further out to adjust estimated delivery dates.
USPS 2022 HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
UPS 2022 HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
FEDEX 2022 HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty (Warranty starts from the date of purchase)
What we cover:
- Failure of any internal part within this 3 year period
- Damage occured during transit (we must be notified within 7 business days of receiving the product of any damage or a damage claim will be denied)
What we DO NOT cover:
- Failure to use distilled water if using a bottle humidifier on the unit which can quickly break down the pump and internal components of the machine
- Removal or modification of any internal components of the machine
- Failure of function, performance by consumer's intention, mistake
- If a malfunction occurs due to natural disasters (fire, salt, gas, earthquake, flood, etc.)
- If replacing consumable parts that are normally worn in use (tubing, wheels, and cord)
- If a fault occurs due to abnormal power supply or defective connection equipment
- If a failure occurs due to repair or alteration made by a person other than the repair agent of the head office or agency
- Other external causes not the fault of the product itself
- If a fault occurs due to different rated voltage
- If failure occurs due to use of unspecified consumables or optional parts not specified by our company
- In case of failure or damage due to dropping when moving etc.
- Failure caused by non-cleaning or by unclean filters
- If the malfunction / consumer error caused by wrong operation of the machine is obvious
- Failure during use in a manner not described in the manual
Parts Replacement During Warranty Terms:
- Replacement parts issued during warranty are covered for the remainder of the initial warranty. After the 3 year initial purchase date has expired shipping to/from plus parts and labor must be paid by you. We cover nothing after that 3 year period.
- For insurance purposes we are required to do any repair work that requires electrical connection during the 3 year from purchase date warranty period unless a quick connect harness can be used for installation
- We cover all shipping fees to/from during the 3 year from purchase date warranty period if the issue found is not covered under warranty you will be charged for the shipping fees to/from plus any labor and parts involved.
- Repair for this product is done at a licensed repair center for Phillips Respironics in Nevada.
- All technical support is provided by the licensed repair center technicians
- You must keep the original box and packaging so that if the unit needs repaired or returned it is properly protected. If you dispose of the original packaging you will be responsible for any costs incurred from the shipping service packaging the product correctly for repair or return shipment.