- This nebulizer pump can be used to administer inhalant medication to one of our Lifeline incubators
- Allows you to administer medications to sick animals
- Can be used to pump medications into incubators to use as a nebulizing chamber to treat sick animals inside
- You can also purchase this along with our digital humidity controller and a bubble humidifier with short tube to add additional humidity to any incubator
- Comp AIR Compressor Nebulizer from Omron offers an affordable and efficient alternative for patients experiencing Asthma, COPD or other Respiratory Conditions
- The compact design gives patients the ability to take the product wherever life takes them
- Its unique nebulizer design delivers powerful performance and shortened treatment times
- This Nebulizer is 3½ times smaller than most Compressor Nebulizers which helps minimize storage issues
- Also 75% lighter than most Nebulizer Compressors at less than 10 ounce for easy portability
- Simple to operate with one-button operation that provides fast and effective medication treatment
- Durable design that is built to last with a 3 year warranty
- The Omron Comp AIR Compressor Nebulizer was developed for the successful treatment of asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders
- The compressor forces air to the nebulizer. When the air enters the nebulizer, it converts the prescribed medication into an aerosol of microscopic droplets that can easily be inhaled
- If you are using this nebulizer pump with your Rcom Pet Curadle B60 or B90 model you will need this adapter https://lifelinepetsupplies.com/nebulizer-adapter.html
- If you are using this device with our Lifeline Pet Supplies Puppy Kitten Pet Incubator Icu you will need this nebulizer connection pack https://lifelinepetsupplies.com/nebulizer-connection-pack.html
Omron Comp AIR Compressor Nebulizer Components:
- Nebulizer kit
- Air tube
- 5 Air filters
- AC adapter
- Storage bag
- Instruction manual
- Omron Comp AIR Compressor Nebulizer Features & Benefits
- Lightweight for easy portability.
- Small size for easy storage.
- One button operation for simplicity.
- Omron Comp AIR Compressor Nebulizer Specifications
- Omron Comp AIR Compressor Nebulizer Product Number: MARNEC801
- Width: 5-5/8"
- Height: 2-7/8"
- Depth: 3-7/8"
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Nebulizer Rate: 0.3 LPM
- Operating Air Flow Rate: 2.8 LPM
- Sound: 37.9 dBA
- Manufacturer: Omron Healthcare.
- HCPCS code: E0570
- Omron Comp AIR Compressor Nebulizer Warranty: 3 years.
We ship this product directly from our Lifeline Pet Supplies warehouse in West Central, Ohio. This means as long as the item is in stock it will ship out the same business day if your order is placed before 2pm Eastern time (UNLESS THE ITEM STATES IT HAS ADDITIONAL PROCESSING TIME). Our business days are Monday through Friday. Please note, orders placed after 2pm on Thursday are considered a Friday order and may not ship until Friday. Orders placed for overnight after 2pm on Thursday up until 2pm Friday will ship but would not be delivered until Monday as we do not offer weekend services for our overnight or 2nd Day air deliveries. If you need a Saturday delivery please call us at 1-937-720-0039 M-F 9am-5pm Eastern or Click Here to Call Us and we can modify your existing order or make sure a Saturday delivery is available in your area. There will likely be an additional shipping charge for those Saturday options. To see ground transit times for shipping please see the chart at the bottom of this tab.
We do not currently offer weekend delivery service for our Next Day and 2nd Day express options including FedEx First Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx 2nd Day, FedEx 2nd Business Day by 8pm, UPS Next Day Air, UPS 2nd Day Air, or UPS 3 Day Select. This means orders that would normally fall on a Saturday delivery may not be delivered until the following business day which is Monday unless that falls on a holiday recognized by the delivery service
Ground Transit Time from Lifeline Pet Supplies Ohio Warehouse
Bought this Omron Nebulizer for a rescue to use with the R-Con large pet curadle.
The rescue had a feral cat that they had been unsuccessfully treating for an URI. When they received the nebulizer, they decided to try nebulizer treatments on the advice of their vet. The Omron Nebulizer is so quiet that it did not bother the feral cat and the treatments are improving his URI.
Very quiet, works great and it's a good size.
I have heard so many amazing things about lifeline pet supplies & this pump. They have incredible customer service.
Very quiet efficient and versatile operating pump.